Terms and Conditions
Effective May 20, 2008
- All orders are F.O.B. our facility.
- Terms C.O.D. until account is established.
- Due to the complex nature of our business, we are unable to accept verbal orders, changes or instructions. Please email or fax all correspondence.
- Our liability is always limited to the value of our own product or service.
- Cancellation or changes once an order has gone into the system are subject to all costs incurred.
- We cannot, unfortunately ship to overdue accounts.
- All quote requests, complaints or billing queries must be emailed or faxed.
- Artwork generated by us remains the property of Calgary Silkscreen Inc. (CSI) unless specified and purchased outright, according to prices within.
- N.F.S. cheques are subject to a $20.00 charge.
- We cannot accept any responsibility or liability for rush orders.
- Method of payment is cash, cheque, MasterCard or visa. The client agrees to a 3% surcharge for credit card payments if paid after 30 days.
- Overdue accounts automatically go to collection after 75 days and are charged at 2% per month (24% per annum) plus all collection costs incurred.
- CSI accepts no liability for any unauthorized use of copyrighted or registered logos. It is assumed that you, the client have obtained the rights for their use.
- CSI accepts no responsibility, implied or otherwise for any reflective tape application. It is assumed the client has met any standards required.